Title: Assistant Fleet Officer | Pruvia Integrated Limited | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Type: Full-time
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
- We are looking to hire a young and dynamic Assistant Fleet Officer to join our team. The ideal candidate should be computer savvy with excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Answer phone calls liaising with clients competently
- Using Excel for daily reporting
- Schedule meetings and appointments as required.
- Be the first point of contact for staff and external stakeholders.
- Process and direct mails and incoming packages or deliveries.
- Write and issue emails to teams and departments as required.
- Improve administrative processes.
- Preparing communications on behalf of the manager
- Candidate should be computer savvy.
- 0-2 years experience in administrative role
- Minimum of SSCE, ND qualification.
- Strong organisational skills
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Candidate must resides within Ikeja environs
- Must have driving experience and have driver’s license.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected]d.com the subject of the mail should be the Title