Job Title: Assistant IT Manager | Corinthia Villa | Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Corinthia Villa is a luxurious boutique Hotel. Beautifully designed with 70 rooms of individual character. The design reflects a cool style and incorporates the elegance and sophistication of complete luxury for both business and leisure traveler.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable.
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service.
- Responds courteously and efficiently to queries and problems from guests and system users.
- Ensures cleanliness of all data equipment and computer rooms.
- He / She must be a self-starter, alert, energetic, responsible and flexible.
- Responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet, Property Management Systems – PMS, Point of Sale – POS, IPTV, Telephony systems and other software vendors.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Servers, Workstations, Networking equipment, PABX, email accounts, and also support for the underlying server/desktop infrastructure.
- Should be capable of doing Root Cause Analysis on a problem.
- Must know the Network fundamentals, general network setup and device configuration.
- Good knowledge of server hardware, Disk storage technology, I/O devices.
- Skilled in usage of system level profiling tools and network monitoring systems to aid in application performance profiling (iostat, Nagios).
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including CAT5/6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN, domain controller, Active Directory, firewall and VPN applications.
- Background in highly available systems and image capture/management systems.
- Extensive knowledge on Active Directory, Management and Implementations.
- Prepare & Implement Preventive Maintenance Schedule for all IT hardware & Software.
- Manage leadership in the establishment of project scope, technical strategy , cost, budget and staff support requirements with new IT initiatives.
- Prepare Policy & Procedures for the IT Department and for the user department.
- Managing Disaster Recovery Process and ensuring regular daily backup is taken.
- Anti virus setup and day to day support.
- Able to plan, assign and take the report from the IT team.
- Identifies and implements solutions to user challenges and concerns associated with the use of personal computer equipment.
- Ensure that policies and procedure relating to PCI compliance are updated.
- Maintains a system error / progress log book and deals with reported problems.
- Responsible to ensure that IT Audit points are implemented as per relevant Standard operating Procedures.
- Monitors and maintains proper inventory of hardware and software license.
- Is aware of IT Security Policies and ensures implementation through regular staff training.
- Keep updated with latest hotel technology and security risks on a regular basis.
- Able to perform other IT or Systems related task assigned by the management.-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years experience
Application Closing Date
2nd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Reume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.