Job Title: Assistant Machine Operator (Pelletizers) | Location: Sagamu, Ogun | The Workplace Centre Limited
The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
- We require for immediate employment experienced candidates for the role above with proficiency in operating servo-drive and / or auto-punching nylon machine.
- Minimum of an OND qualification
- At least two (2) years relevant work experience working with a Pelletizing machine.
- Male gender is preferable.
- Must have a sound technical knowledge of the nylon production machines.
- Must understand safety measures working with the nylon production machines.
- Communication skills
- Good listening skills, charisma and aura.
- Problem solving, analytical reasoning abilities.
- Leadership quality and assertiveness.
Remuneration and Benefits
- N40,000 – N50,000 Net monthly depending on the level of experience
- HMO, feeding and accommodation.
Application Closing Date
14th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Role _ Pelletizer as the subject of the mail.