Churchgate Group |} Job Title: Assistant Manager – Procurement | Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Churchgate Group has continuously enhanced the productivity of the most populous African nation through multi-channel business industries and cloud-embracing monuments. We are shooting for the stars and redefining the skylines of Lagos and Abuja with distinctive residential and commercial real estate of exceptional quality that positively enhances communities.
We build with sustainability in mind. This is why all our properties, including the Churchgate Towers, the World Trade Center Abuja, our warehouses, and other edifices, continue to withstand the test of time and deliver comfort, luxury, and exclusivity above par. With more than a semi-centennial already invested in Nigeria, Churchgate has proven its commitment in championing and supporting the economic destiny of the country.
- Identifying new potentials local suppliers/contractors.
- Registration of suppliers/contractors and monitoring/analysing their performance.
- Floating of enquiries for approved material requisition/indents.
- Reviewing quotation and negotiating with suppliers and contractors as regards to best price/quality/delivery /completion period
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualifications with 10 – 15 years experience.
- A very good communication skill.
- Good knowledge of market trends
- Good negotiating ability
- Product specification and market sources
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.