Title: Assistant Retail Store Manager | Location: Lagos | Sigma Consulting Group
Sigma Consulting Group – Our client is contemporary women’s Fashion House in Nigeria situated in Lagos State.
- The Ideal candidate would help organize and run our retail stores and fill in for the store manager when needed. The Candidate would be highly important in ensuring the sales team meets goals of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Ultimately, the duties of Assistant Manager are to make sure our stores operate effectively,and that customers are kept happy.
- Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers.
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments).
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly quarterly and annual objectives.
- Monitor and maintain store inventory.
- Monitor retail operating costs, budgets and resources.
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques.
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs .
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning.
- Handle complaints from consumers.
- Research emerging products and use information to update the store’s merchandise.
- Create reports, analyze and interpret retail data, like revenues, expenses and competition.
- Act as our store’s representative and set an example of our staff.
- B.Sc. / BA in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proven experience as a Retail Assistant Manager or similar position.
- Ability to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel and carry products in order to perform and cover all work floor duties
- Familiarity with financial and customer service principles.
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular).
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Experience with recruiting and performance evaluation processes.
- Retail manager skills with a sharp business mindset.
- Organizer and problem solver.
- Interpersonal and mediation skills.
- Detail oriented .
- Responsibility, reliability and trustworthiness.
- Meticulousness and good organization skills.
- Good math skills with the ability to create and analyze reports, spreadsheets and sales statistics.
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply