Latest Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) Job Vacancies in Nigeria. January, 2022
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Title: Finance Officer | Reference Number: PMU/ABJ/FO/001 | Location: Abuja | Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Slots: 4 Openings
- The Finance Officer will provide support to the Senior Finance Officers to ensure prompt disbursement and reporting both at the national and state levels of grant implementation. States will be assigned to each Finance Officer to give room for segregation of duties and speedy processing of transactions.
- S/he must possess HND / B.Sc in Accountancy / Finance or related discipline.
- Professional Certification (ACA or ACCA) is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience, with at least 2 years in Grant management, or health sector of an NGO.
- Grants and project financial reporting experience, preferably in the health, social or financing sector would be an advantage.
- Experience and/or understanding of flow of funds and associated risks associated with Grant management would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent technical, written and presentation skills are highly desirable.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to be self-managing.
- Must be computer literate with experience in an Accounting Package, MS Office-Excel especially.
- Knowledge of working in Centralized Accounting System (CAS) would be an advantage.
- Excellent inter-personal and team building skills.
- Ability to use computer applications for data collection.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter, in only one attachment (MSWord document), explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected]
Click here to apply
- Please indicate the Job Title and Ref. No. of the position applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants who fail to comply with the above instructions will be disqualified while only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »