Latest Association of Nigerian Development Finance Institutions (ANDFI) Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria.August 9, 2022
Association of Nigerian Development Finance Institutions (ANDFI) is a forum for Development Finance Institutions (DFIs) in Nigeria to discuss and exchange ideas on issues of common Interest, provide a platform for members to co-operate in areas of investment, finance and capacity building for the purpose of creating a conducive atmosphere for the operations of the DFIs towards achieving sustainable real sector development.
Job Title: Office Clerk | Association of Nigerian Development Finance Institutions (ANDFI) | Reference: ANDFI/CLK/21/07/4
- The Office Clerk is the officer, will perform secretarial duties at the ANDFI Secretariat. He/She shall report to the Administration and Training Manager.
Academic Qualification, Skills and Experience
- An Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Accountancy or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent intercultural sensitivity skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point).
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2021.