Latest Association of Nigerian Development Finance Institutions (ANDFI) Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria.September 26, 2023
Association of Nigerian Development Finance Institutions (ANDFI) is a forum for Development Finance Institutions (DFIs) in Nigeria to discuss and exchange ideas on issues of common Interest, provide a platform for members to co-operate in areas of investment, finance and capacity building for the purpose of creating a conducive atmosphere for the operations of the DFIs towards achieving sustainable real sector development.
Job Title: Office Clerk | Association of Nigerian Development Finance Institutions (ANDFI) | Reference: ANDFI/CLK/21/07/4
- The Office Clerk is the officer, will perform secretarial duties at the ANDFI Secretariat. He/She shall report to the Administration and Training Manager.
Academic Qualification, Skills and Experience
- An Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Accountancy or any other related discipline.
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent intercultural sensitivity skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point).
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org and / or email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.