Title: Audit and Compliance Officer | County Finance Limited
Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Type: Full-time
County Finance Limited is a reputable finance company specialised in assigning loans and investment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a compliance program to ensure the organization operates in accordance with state and federal laws.
- Determine compliance metrics and establish a system for tracking them.
- Mastermind compliance policies and protocols on behalf of the organization.
- Proactively auditing processes, practices and documents.
- Perform compliance audits to determine whether establish protocols are being followed and where they can be improved.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Collaborate with external auditors and HR when needed.
- Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Resolve employee concerns about legal compliance.
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 1 – 7 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.