Title: Audit & Compliance Officer | Reference Number: PMU/ABJ/ACO/002 | Location: Abuja | Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
- Ensure accurate recording, accounting, and reporting of all financial transactions, review and analysis of reports, development of budgets, and financial management.
- Ensure adequate preparation for the external audit and support the external and internal audit processes. Work with and build capacity of the district accountants involved in accounting of Global Fund Grants.
- HND / B.Sc in Accountancy / Finance or related discipline
- Professional qualification (ACA, CA, CPA / ACCA) is mandatory
- Professional internal audit/ risk qualification such as CIA, CISA, ACFE is an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years experience in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or a related field.
- Working knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Navision) is an asset.
- Knowledge of Nigerian Financial Regulation and Tax Laws.
- Knowledge in executing and implementing risk assessments and programs in the audit area.
- Knowledge of IFR Standards.
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter, in only one attachment (MSWord document), explaining suitability for the job to: [email protected]
Click here to apply online
- Please indicate the title and Ref. No. of the position applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants who fail to comply with the above instructions will be disqualified while only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees.