Title: Audit Officer | Location: Lagos | Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
- The job holder as the Audit Officer is responsible for carrying out the implementation of audit directives approved by the Head of Audit, oversees audit operations as assigned, provide leadership and direction in communicating and monitoring audit policies, procedures, practices, and processes.
- Prepare audit findings, write audit reports, and develop recommendations
- Ensure compliance with all applicable plans, policies, and standards
- Plan and perform internal control audits as assigned to ensure internal controls are properly designed and functioning to provide reasonable assurance
- Provide initial response to allegations of fraud, waste, and abuse
- Inspect books of Accounts and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and all process of internal checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Examine whether the organization’s objectives are reflected in its management activities, and whether employees understand the objectives.
- Handling additional duties and special projects to ensure the business is operating efficiently and in compliance with all current regulations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or Business.
- Minimum Two (2) years of experience in a relevant field is generally required.
Skills & Expertise:
- In-depth industry knowledge regarding best practices, policies, current regulations, and technology
- Strong ethics and reliability
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, integrity, and attention to detail
- Additional distinctions or certifications may be preferred or required.
- Exceptional research, planning, problem-solving, critical thinking, and math skills.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.