Title: Auditor and Tax Consultant | Location: Ogba, Lagos | HR Leverage Africa
HR Leverage Africa .
- We are currently in need of an Auditor and tax consultant to help clients analyze their financial processes and documents to ensure the validity and legality of their financial records and provide commercially-focused tax advice and tax services.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Maintain current knowledge of auditing laws and regulations and keep abreast of recent changes
- Travel to clients to examine and analyze tax documents and financial records.
- Analyze accounting systems and developing audit plans.
- Determine taxable income, applicable tax deductions, and nontaxable expenses.
- Apply federal, state, and city tax laws and regulations to auditing procedures.
- Compile and presenting detailed tax audit reports to financial managers.
- Make recommendations and establishing best practices in tax management.
- Oversee the implementation of tax audit recommendations.
- Keep informed of tax laws and regulations, as well as auditing practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Professional Certifications such as ACA, CFA, CISA.
- 5 years’ experience in financial accounting, auditing, or a combination thereof
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Sound understanding of audit theories, principles, and practices
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Familiarity with industry practices, regulatory laws and professional standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Risk assessment and conflict management skills
- Able to work under pressure
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.