Job Title: Auditor
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Audit Officer to support the organisation in delivering a high quality service to our clients
- As an Audit Officer you will have shared responsibility for developing, implementing, communicating and maintaining erpSOFTapp systems.
- The holder will support the internal and external audit function for our Management Systems Standards, providing an independent assessment of the adequacy of the internal systems and controls, evaluating risk and ensuring compliance across the organisation.
- The position will design, coordinate and provide administrative direction on all internal controls decisions alongside key business stakeholders to achieve the company objectives across operations
- You should be able to communicate on all levels in an open and effective way in each area of the business and should be able to drive people by setting the standard and promoting continual improvement.
Key Accountabilities / Duties
- Create, review and maintain documented information & records at various levels, and ensure they are held to support business, legal, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Support the client delivery team with adhering to compliance across processes
- Carry out regular checks to ensure that all departments are adhering to company policy and procedure, make recommendations for improvement and support the business to address and prevent re-occurrence of non-conformance and regulatory breaches
- Establish training needs and develop a plan to support and deliver requirements across the departmental needs
- Support, promote, manage and improve our systems, with particular focus to ISO 90001 / ISO27001 and obtain ISO certification.
- Graduate with proven track record 4 + years experience
- A degree in a relevant discipline ( Engineering, Sciences) preferably having completed an MSc or additional external professional qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar environment or role would be advantageous (ideally 3 years in an ISO Audit related role and discipline).
- Lead Auditor certified desirable. Certified ISO 90001
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- A keen interest in financial systems.
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Ability to work on your own initiative, and as part of a team.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online