Auditor at Sweet Nation Foods Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Auditor | Sweet Nation Foods Limited | Location: Abuja | Job Type: Full Time
Unit: Account & Finance
Reports to: Head, Account & Finance
- The Auditor shall assist in overseeing the financial transactions of the company, developing budgets, monitoring transactions, preparing financial reports and carrying out audit on all divisions.
- Ensure accurate Financial Reporting, Examining all financial records and statements for accuracy.
- Ensure update financial information including Quarterly results, Annual reports, Tax Fillings and remittances and Audit reports.
- Scrutinize expense claim and ensure proper and well receipted retirement by employees.
- Inventory management and Asset audit reconciliation.
- Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Maintain accurate historical records.
- Check all employee bank details and salary as sent by the Finance manager.
- Track expenses and process expense reports.
- Reconcile Administrative Expenses.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Other duties as assigned by the management.
Qualifications / Experience
- A B.Sc in Account.
- Minimum of 6 years professional experience in similar role.
Competencies / Skills:
- Proven work experience as an Auditor or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using accounting software, such as Xero
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Power Poin
- Microsoft Offices ( word, excel, power point)
- Time Management
- Ability to learn fast and maintain confidentiality
Behavioral Qualities/Other Competences:
- Personal integrity and high work ethical standards
- Honest and Integrity.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.