Job Title: Auto AC Technician
Location: Ode Remo, Ogun
- The Auto AC Technician will be responsible for the installation, repair, and service of automotive cooling air conditioning systems. He is responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing Automobile HVAC systems.
- He will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems. He will guide and advise the customer in selecting the most appropriate air quality system to fulfill their requirements.
- He will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty and emergency repairs.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing automobile ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Diagnose automotive air conditioning system to ascertain the need.
- Listen to customers’/vehicle owners on the service require and the malfunction history of the vehicle’s cooling system.
- Install and repair the air conditioning unit.
- Fix and correct any fault in compressor and evaporator sub-units.
- Weld or bolt mounting bracket to automobile frame.
- Measure compressor pressure to determine efficiency of compressor using gauge.
- Remove and replace worn out or broken parts.
- Make electrical connections as required.
- Consult other specialist should their attention be needed in any case.
- Report any error or abnormality to the customer through the Production Manager.
- Advise customers on the usage of the automotive air-condition system.
- Schedule service period.
- Trade Test, Diploma or OND / HND in a relevant course
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Proven experience as HVAC Technician
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- A good team player.
- Customer satisfaction and safety oriented
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision-making.
N70,000 – N80,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.