Job Title: Auto-Technician / Maintenance Officer | ICS Outsourcing | Location: Ketu, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- An Automotive Technician is responsible for diagnosing and repairing vehicle engine systems.
- Active knowledge of vehicle maintenance.
- Will conduct diagnostic checks on company vehicles from time to time.
- Will carry out regular repair and maintenance of company vehicles.
- Monitor inventory of auto parts and place order for new parts where necessary.
- Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures for company vehicles.
- Providing accurate price quotes for work, including the cost of parts and labor.
- Ability to keep basic records of maintenance works done on vehicles and other company machinery or tool.
- Provide support on construction sites where necessary.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must possess a minimum of O’ level certificate.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Age range is between 20 to 40 years.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to:[email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.