Title: Automated Software Tester | Opening ID: 71 | AppZone
AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home-grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we seek for more extraordinary individuals to join our high-performance teams and become part of making history.
Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africaas we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services.
- We are looking for a talented, self-driven, and ambitious software automation tester to join our Software testing team! As a software automation tester, you will be responsible for test planning, test script, test scenarios, test data, etc.
As a software automation tester, your job responsibilities include:
- Formulation of the team’s policies and standard operating processes in line with company strategy and business goals.
- Coordination of the team’s effort to implement and adhere to defined standard operating processes.
- Analysis of software’s functional and technical requirements as well as design peculiarities and architecture to identify relevant testing considerations.
- Creation of test plans that contain expected timelines for completion and address all considerations raised during the analysis phase.
- Articulation and documentation of test information including test planning, test scripts, test scenarios, test data, pre-conditions, and test outcomes.
- Manual and automated Regression test.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing of applications
- Analysis of testing output to identify discrepancies and uncover defects.
- Reporting and tracking of defects isolated during testing and verification of corrections made.
- Management of each testing engagement to ensure that minimum quality standards are achieved within stipulated timelines.
- Automated execution of test scripts.
- Active engagement in the achievement of Goals & Objectives in line with the company’s vision, mission, and values relevant to responsibilities granted to you, which may be amended from time to time.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering, or any other related field.
- At least 3 years Automation testing work experience in a Fintech company, E-Commence Company, Software testing Company, software company, Banking Industry, etc..
- The candidate should have a good knowledge of software, Payment, and banking.
- Strong capabilities in source code management, software development life cycle (SDLC), Test planning, Test management, test execution, test management, test automation, Load Testing, and Security Testing
- The candidate must be highly proficient in problem-solving, time management, analytical thinking, ambition and have a great drive to succeed.
- The candidate must have strong attention to detail, great communication skills, andworks well in a team.
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply