Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited | Title: Automation Engineer | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven-Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
The Automation Engineer will initiate and perform troubleshooting, maintenance scheduling, planning and performance monitoring of the production lines. Other responsibilities of this role include;
- Resolving and troubleshooting electrical systems when faults occur.
- Ensuring machine efficiency, to reduce downtime and meet production target of 80%
- General electrical repairs.
- Ensuring that maintenance cost is in line with budget
- Responsible for planning activities to support the maintenance of the automated systems
- Participating in analysing failures that arise due to electrical malfunctions and to propose measures for preventing them from occurring in the future
- HND / B.Sc in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on automation in the manufacturing industry
- PLC programming very useful
- Exposure to bottling machines and Beverage Industry will be an advantage
- Ability to write and maintain program backups.
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] with the Title as subject of the mail.