Job Title: Automation Technician | The Coca-Cola Company | Job ID.:req33687
Location: Abuja, Nigeria (Abuja Plant)
Job Grade: JG 3
About Your New Job
- Carry out maintenance of all electrical/automation equipment (bottling and utilities) and their controls while ensuring high equipment reliability, high product quality, zero safety incidents and consistent delivery of budgeted volume targets.
Your New Key Responsibilities
- Do proper troubleshooting and repair of all electrical and automated machinery and all related controls.
- Always ensure machine uptime by ensuring continuous engineering response improvement Drive loss elimination on all lines.
- Ensure that daily, weekly, and monthly condition monitoring is carried out.
- Ensure that contractors that work on any electrical equipment work safely and comply with all safety rules within the plant.
- Ensure that all machine guards, safety switches and status indicators on all equipment are in place and functional.
- Ensure all equipment panels are numbered, clean, dry and closed all the time.
- Ensure all cables (power and control) are clean, terminals firmly secured, properly labeled and well arranged in the cable trays and covered.
- Ensure all breakers and fuses are adequately rated and set, and no vibrating or humming contactors or relays in the panel.
- Ensure all filters are clean and panel cooling ACs are working Ensure all electric motors are numbered and labeled and the label MUST correspond with the identity in the manual and the contactors in the panel.
- Keep physical record of all electric motor on your line or assigned areas – the record must indicate which motor has problems and how it was solved.
- Ensure routine electrical/ automation maintenance are carried out as at when due on all equipment.
- Document and sign off all maintenance activities.
Education / Experience
- Relevant Technician Qualification preferably OND or City & Guild part II or its equivalent.
- Minimum of one-year TTC full training session or 2 years’ experience in automation.
- Basic Programmable Logic Control troubleshooting preferably Siemens S7.
- Instrumentation and Electro-pneumatics skills.
- Sound knowledge of electrical wiring diagram SAP and MS Office knowledge
Do You Have These Skills?
- Fair level of computer literacy.
- Good command of the English language.
- Proven problem-solving skills must be minimum average.
- Basic understanding of bottling technology.
- Knowledge of Maintenance procedures
- Basic organizational & time management skills.
- Knowledge of interpretation of policies, procedures, and systems in Manufacturing.
- Drive for results.
- Timely feedback giving skills.
- Teamwork skills and mindset and High integrity.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Willingness to experiment and try new ideas
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online