Title: Automobile Mechanic (Car, Etc.) | Sayed Farms Limited | Job Reference: AUME2021017
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full Time
Sayed Farms Limited is specialized in the poultry sector covering all its major aspects, and also in the distribution of frozen food in the Nigerian Market. Our line of frozen products has expanded to include the finest quality of chicken, potatoes, cheese, vegetables, seafood, and ice cream products in the market.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Determine parts requirements and tools needed to fix the mechanical fault.
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks) fault and return the truck to operational status
- Educate the driver on the causes and ways to avoid same through early detection before failure to prevent repeat occurrence.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Maintain work logs, repairs and mechanical maintenance records for documentation and audit purposes.
- Monitor inventory and maintain minimum requirement of essential parts based on repairs and usage history.
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate / Trade Test Certificate with 5 years working experience.
- Proven experience as auto mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- High School Diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.