Location: Ode Remo. Ogun ]\ Proforce Limited
- The upholsterer will make and repair vehicle upholstery for our clients.
- You will be responsible for meeting with the client or design agent, selecting the appropriate materials for the job, and installing the upholstery to meet the desired specifications.
- You may also be required to dismantle and rebuild furniture in which the upholstery has been replaced.
- Meeting with clients and design agents to discuss upholstery ideas.
- Interpreting design orders and creating upholstery stencils.
- Selecting and sourcing upholstery materials.
- Dismantling furniture for upholstery preparation.
- Measuring and cutting leather or fabric with the aid of design stencils.
- Installing foam and batting to the furniture framework.
- Installing and repairing furniture webbing and seating springs.
- Stretching out and installing fabric or leather coverings.
- Stitching, gluing, and nailing fabric into place.
- Smoothing out imperfections.
- Conducting quality checks on completed orders.
- Minimum of SSCE, Trade Certification in Upholstery making and or a relevant course
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of modern upholstery techniques
- A good eye for detail
- Ability to visualize design ideas
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills.
- Knowledge of upholstery tools including hot knives, nail guns, and sewing equipment.
- Ability to lift, pull, and manipulate heavy objects
- Ability to translate the ideas of the client into high-quality furnishings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Great time management.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.