View latest Ave Maria Multipurpose Investment Limited (AMMIL) Jobs in Nigeria
Ave Maria Multipurpose Investment Limited (AMMIL) of the Catholic Diocese of Oyo is a faith-based, non-bank microfinance institution established by the Catholic Diocese of Oyo to cater for all people, with emphasis on the poor and the vulnerable irrespective of religion, race, age or gender that are financially excluded. Ammil promotes holistic human development and strategic actions against ills of the society towards the realization of a just and egalitarian community through animation, conscientization, awareness, training, advocacy, supports, mobilization networking and Entrepreneur Development and Micro- Credit Programme.
Ave Maria has been in existence since 2009 as a department under a Non-Government Organization called Justice Development & Peace Movement Oyo Diocese incorporated on 5th February 2007 by the Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja, with RC NO CAC/IT/NO 22933 as a Non-Profit Organization.
However, Ave Maria Multipurpose Investment Limited was officially incorporated subsequently as a non bank microfinance institution by the Corporate Affair Commission with registration number RC 1518760, to carry out financial transactions like business advisory services and micro-financing. Prior to this time, it has been operating as thrift and microcredit.
View latest jobs at Ave Maria
Job Title: Computer Programmer | Location: Owode, Atiba Local Govt – Oyo | Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a meticulous and technically skilled computer programmer to develop and maintain our organization’s systems software and computing infrastructure.
- The Computer Programmer’s duties will include managing systems performance, providing tech support, reviewing and updating existing programs, identifying and fixing defects, supporting data architecture, generating reports, developing in-house software, and mitigating potential risks.
- Your expertise in the craft of programming will assist our organization in increasing efficiency and service through the construction, maintenance, and streamlining of our computing systems and programs.
- The ideal candidate for this role must possess superior coding skills, excellent communication, high concentration levels, good task management, and superior problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Essentially, the outstanding computer programmer must enhance the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of systems, resolve errors, and design programs that are customized to our organization’s needs.
Computer Programmer Responsibilities
- Coding and debugging.
- Designing and testing computer structures.
- Troubleshooting system errors.
- Writing computer instructions.
- Managing database systems.
- Maintaining operating systems.
- Editing source-code.
- Profiling and analyzing algorithms.
- Implementing build systems.
- Providing tech support.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND / B.Sc / B.Tech Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or related discipline with 2 – 6 years relevant work experience.
- End user-oriented.
- Expert IT skills.
- Strong aptitude for math.
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Java, C++, SQL, C#, and HTML experience.
- Aptitude for learning new technology.
- Deadline driven.
- Superior communication skills.
Benefits / Packages
We offer an attractive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Application Closing Date
10th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate(s) should send an email containing their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be invited for an interview via SMS and Telephone Call(s).