Latest jobs vacancies at Avuna Group October 1, 2022.
The Avuna Group is an investment company with its interests spread across a number of sectors including trade, professional services, technology, food, finance and agriculture. We are committed to building with deliberate excellence, sustainable businesses in every sphere we operate. We have created a solution driven environment that believes in community and is not lacking in team spirit. A place where individuals from top to bottom show respect to one another, in a group that stands for Integrity even when no one is looking. We are an organization that is open-minded, flexible and adaptable. With close-knit units where innovation is a priority and creativity shines through. We have carefully nurtured a workplace that is inclusive, honest and truly cares. A safe space where work is fun and intellectually challenging. We presently operate the following business arms:
October 1, 2022. Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accountant needed for an urgent vacancies in a food retailing company in Lekki.
- The role involves interpreting and managing the financial transactions from the outlet.
- Process accounts payables and receivables
- Daily posting of transactions into the accounting software.
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure prompt payment
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices and maintain records of receipts and payments.
- BSc Degree / HND
- Minimum of a Second class lower or Lower Credit.
- ICAN is an added advantage.
- Prior experience working as an Account’s officer/Junior Accountant.
- Maximum of 2 years work experience.
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience using at least one accounting software.
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills.
- The job will require a commute to Lekki Ajah axis 4 days a week resuming at 2 pm – 9 pm and one day a week on the mainland resuming 9 am- 5 pm.
Application Closing Date
21st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.