Job Title: B2B Sales Manager (Preforms & Closures) | Ascentech Services Limited | Location: Nationwide
Department: Sales & Marketing
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading player in the FMCG Industry, is currently looking to fill the position of B2B Sales Manager, who will be responsible for setting up the sales function for the Preforms & Closures business vertical as a profit center.
Candidate Profile Overview:
- The role is an established position with the primary objective of setting up the sales function for the preforms and closures business vertical as a profit center.
- The individual is expected to provide leadership towards the achievement of sales growth and profitability in driving new business in line with company vision and values.
- The individual will need to establish the overall B2B sales strategy and sales management in order to expand the customer base in the market.
- The person will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities, market research activities in order to drive corporate sales and deeper market penetration.
- Develop and implement the group’s B2B sales strategy in order to maximize sales.
- Accountability for all B2B customer interaction and improved relationships.
- Deliver to the agreed commercial objectives, ensuring resources maximize business growth.
- Develop effective sales policies, processes, tools and techniques to drive the sales team.
- Develop new business channels through identification of lead generation and conversion into new accounts. Management of a robust prospect pipeline and conversion to sales.
- Meet key B2B customers and provide insights with our offerings on preforms and closures product range and identify schemes and other solutions which we can offer including our existing customer base.
- Assess business potential of our existing product range by category and customers in Nigeria.
- Develop presentational material and establish techniques on approaches with prospects, including CXO or top management level.
- Define the group’s position as top of mind with key accounts.
- Resolve issues or problems faced by customers in order to meet customer and business objectives.
- Carry out SWOT analysis of competition and compare with company’s preforms and closures product category, with a view to maximizing the group’s product and revenue potential.
- Prepare and approve the annual sales budget, by SKU and by location.
- Ensure accurate sales forecasting and monthly/quarterly sales reporting.
- Monitor customer activities and manage all incentive and discount schemes.
- Liaise with production team for efficient production pipeline in order to meet demand. Ensure the process for the monthly sales indent is aligned with the production indent.
- Liaise with appropriate warehouse staff on inventory and supply related matters.
- Ensure product pricing is competitive where there is competition for a product. Maximize pricing opportunities where our products command a higher position compared to our competitor’s product.
- Cross check & approve customer sales orders, invoices & delivery waybills, as well as following up and confirming customer payments.
- Seek customer credit approvals from management, strictly adhering to the credit policy.
- Keep track of sales budgets and ensure the Order-to-Payment cycle is followed strictly.
- Develop a reporting structure to get daily updates on B2B order balances and collections.
- Review monthly, quarterly and annual sales report with management.
- Manage and compile internal reports, as necessary.
Qualifications, Desired Skills and Experience
- BSc/HND in any discipline. An MSc/MBA in marketing, communications, public relations, business administration, advertising or a related field will be preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in sales and marketing of Preforms & Closures.
- Knowledge and application of a wide range of marketing and sales techniques and concepts.
- Must be self-motivated, confident, enthusiastic and able to work independently with minimal supervision. A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Must possess basic computer knowledge being able to use programs such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] stating the position applied as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.