Title: Back-end Developer | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Type: Full Time | Credit Direct Limited
- We are looking for a Back-end Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application.
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other related field.
- Must have 3-5 years work experience.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Setup and administration of backups
- Outputting data in different formats
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] indicating “Back-end Developer” as the subject of the e-mail.