Title: Bag Carrier, Packing Plant DCP – Operations | Location: Ibese, Ogun State, Nigeria, Full time | Packing Plant-Ibese-008
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining
- Bags unloading from truck.
- Loading to Conveyor.
- Unloading from conveyor.
- Shift bags down to desired stacking location.
- Counting and reconciliation of received bags.
- Shifting and stacking of rejected bags.
- Reconciliation of reject bags.
- Shifting of reject bags to vendor.
- Deputation for stock verification work on request from accounts
- Maintaining records/logbooks.
- Trade Test 1,2,3
- WASC/GCE/SSCE with minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Basic knowledge of cement production process.
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good relationship management skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply