Latest job vacancies at BainesCredit Microfinance Bank
BainesCredit Microfinance Bank, a financial institution committed to solving all the financial needs of salary earners, micro, small, and medium scale enterprises, and other corporate sectors through an empathic and innovative process. We are a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria in April 2016 under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters and our financial services are regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and our customers’ deposits are insured by Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC). In 8 years, we have rendered excellent services to over 220,000 Nigerians, with varying savings, investment, and loan packages as well as our online savings app – Blinkcash.
Jobs at BainesCredit Microfinance Bank Recruitment
October 3, 2022
September 22, 2022
BainesCredit Microfinance Bank | Job Title: Graphics Designer Location: Ikoyi, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job DescriptionWe are seeking an individual who can: Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product… Read more here
September 22, 2022
BainesCredit Microfinance BanJob Title: Digital Marketer / Content Creator Location: Ikoyi, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job DescriptionWe are seeking an individual who can: Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.… Read more here
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are seeking an individual who can:
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, flyers, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop etc.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Be comfortable working in an ambiguous environment.
- Be proactive, take responsibility and lead initiatives.
- Juggle between multiple projects within scope of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field and/or 1+ years experience as a graphic designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with an impressive portfolio.
- Proficiency with industry standard design and illustration tools.
- Clear and fluent communication in English
- A strong eye for details and visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.