Baker Hughes Nigeria , a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil
Title: Services and Offshore Country Operations Delivery Manager – Oil field Equipment | Baker Hughes | Location: Rivers
Services and Offshore Country Operations Delivery Manager
Would you like to lead a team delivering essential services to our customers?
Are you a leader looking for a new opportunity?
Join our world-class Oilfield Equipment team
Bringing cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and flexible pipe capabilities are industry leading. Our team provides support for customer operations to ensure continuity for production.
Partner with the best
In this role, you will provide the country strategic, tactical resource & leadership for Baker Hughes’ Oilfield Equipment (OFE) services & Offshore business in Nigeria. The role will be the single point of accountability for ensuring that all in-country operations have the right resources to deliver customer success.
As a Services and Offshore Country Operations Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading, promoting and owning an environment to achieve excellence in HSE, Compliance, Quality, Customer Service & Productivity.
- Developing business plans, budgets & their execution to improve profitability of the business in the country
- Providing technical expertise regarding Subsea Production Systems & Services, coaching and developing our resource teams
- Supporting the SSA OFE leadership team with monthly, quarterly, and annual financial targets.
- Liaising with Client representatives at the Country level, manage escalations and solve customer issues
- Leading the team through execution planning, working with cross functional team to deliver efficiently and effectively
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a proven subject matter expert in Subsea Production with good experience in developing teams
- Experience in leading Oilfield Services Businesses with focus on HSE, Customer Satisfaction & business profitability and growth
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent proven experience in managing Oil & Gas Services businesses, projects & multicultural teams
- Have at least 12 years of Oil & Gas or relevant industry experience
- Have 5+ years of experience in support, field experience or maintenance engineering
- Experience in developing Commercial proposals and negotiating for Oil & Gas Customers
- Demonstrate experience of leading and motivating teams in a global-matrix environment to deliver success
- Demonstrate knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma and using it to shape improvement and sustain performance
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefitsApplication Closing Date
Not SpecifiedMethod of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply