Job Title: Baking Trainee / Intern | Darls Delicious | Location: Lagos
The Baking Trainee is to work as a support staff to the Baking Chef. The person is interested in learning and acquiring the skill necessary for baking
- Learn the process of baking and catering
- To work under the supervision of trained professional pastry chefs or executive chefs;
- Portioning individual ingredients, organizing equipment and beginning the initial steps of a recipe, such as mixing batter or making dough.
- Maintenance of baking area
- Make sure that all ingredients are on hand at all times to prepare pastries and other dessert items
- Adherence to Food Safety and Sanitation Regulations
- SSCE / OND – Industrial Attachment placement/NYSC
- Prior knowledge of baking is an added advantage
- Willingness to learn all aspects of baking (cakes, pastries, pancakes)
- Strong written, verbal and mathematical skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team;
- Sharp eye for detail;
- Ability to manage deadlines;
- Comfort working with pastry-making tools;
- Ability to multi-task
- Organizational skills
- Introducing new and innovative items to draw in customers
- MUST live around Isolo, Oshodi and environs
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.