A leading Financial Institution | Title: Bank Teller
Type: Full Time
- Assisting customers with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving complaints or account discrepancies, and answering questions.
- Up-selling and Cross-selling of bank’s products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, and customers, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information professionally.
- Following all bank financial and security regulations and procedures.
- HND, OND / NCE in any field
- Experience: Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Must not be more than 26 years old
- Cash handling experience and on-the-job training may be required.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accountability, and accuracy.
- N60,000 monthly + HMO + Pension + Proximity.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Interested and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.