Title: Teller | Location: (Saki West Local Government) Oyo
Type: Full-time| Ave Maria Multipurpose Investment Limited (AMMIL)
Ave Maria Multipurpose Investment Limited (AMMIL), a micro credit institution of the Catholic Diocese of Oyo was established in September 2018 to provide soft loans to small business owners at the diocesan coverage areas. The institution is a metamorphosis of the defunct Entrepreneurship Development Programme (EDP) of the Justice Development and Peace Movement (JDPM) Oyo which trains youth, women and other less privilege people in the society the basic and viable business of tie and dye, tailoring, bead making, liquid soap among others.
- Post all the transactions of the customers with error free.
- Ensure that the customer sign all withdrawal tickets before handing over cash.
- Reasonable care must always be exercised before any payment is made.
- Stating in details the currency denomination paid in each currency column on the payment slips.
- Ensure that account number is clearly stated on all tickets
- Date, name and signature were affixed at appropriate places
- Currency must properly checked to detect counterfeit notes
- Ensure that at no time should you compromise your integrity
- Do stamping of all vouchers with necessary stamps
- Ensure proper recording of all transactions in cash ledger.
- Managing treasury with dual control Officer.
- Other responsibilities as deem fit by the management may be assigned to you.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of OND in Accounting or related discipline.
- Candidate should possess good customer relationship.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Packages especially Excel, Word and etc is mandatory.
- He/ She must have cognate experience in Microfinance Banking Sub-Sector.
Benefit / Packages
We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae in Microsoft Word to: [email protected] Using the ” Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Shortlisted candidate(s) will be invited for interview via SMS and Telephone Call (s).