Baobab MfB Latest Jobs vacancies and Recruitment in Nigeria December, 2021
Baobab Microfinance Bank (MicroCred) was founded in 2005, through the initiative of Arnaud Ventura, founder and CEO, by PlaNet Finance and partners shareholders. MicroCred Holding is an investment company that invests in and manages responsible institutions and provides them with the technical assistance they need to become leaders in their respective countries. Our vision and objective MicroCred provides technical support to the microfinance institutions in its investment portfolio. Thus, the subsidiaries share the same strategic direction and common practices.
MicroCred provides tools, methodologies and common procedures, including : Procedures and guidelines for the management, administration, funding and reporting; A common group Management Information System (MIS); A common policy for monitoring and managing social performance according to the local conditions;Processes complying with the principles of responsible finance, including the Clients Protection Principles of the Smart Campaign; A range of customer-oriented products and services that are innovative and consistent within the Group; A strong brand and marketing strategy; Good governance and internal control policies; Human Resources Management methodologies and procedures in order to create a strong “corporate culture”; Access to international financing.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going by recent events it is somewhat gradually becoming a source of worry and a death trap. Over the last couple… Read more »
Baobabplus – We are a social business committed to providing access to energy and digital. We commercialize innovative products and proffer financing solutions that meet the needs of the local populace in Africa and even beyond.
Find baobabplus jobs vacancies and recruitment in Nigeria.
Dec, 2021 Area Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Area Manager would be responsible for overseeing the Field sales staff and sales operation in a particular geographical area.
- The job holder will directly oversee the implementation of sales strategies, and ensure sales goals are met.
- He/She may be required to visit multiple locations as He/She will directly manage the various locations within the designated area.
- Manage the performance of the staff under your supervision
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company’s products through innovative strategies
- Setting targets and reaching the targets/goals set for your area
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Servicing the needs of existing customers and managing escalations
- Increasing business opportunities through innovative thinking
- Recruiting and training sales staff
- Compiling and analysing sales figures and reports
- Keep up to date with products and competitors
- Participate in sales meetings and on-site training.
- You will work closely with the Sales Coordinator regional sales Manager.
- Allocating Territories/Communities to Field Agents
- Visiting communities and working directly with the Field Agents
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions in conferences, trade fairs or exhibitions.
- Miscellaneous job-related duties as may be assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter as a single document (Pdf or Word document format) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Snakes In Toilet Bowl: How They Get In, Safety And Preventive MeasuresThe toilet is usually a safe and most relaxing place for man, going… Read more »
- Online Photography – Simple Steps To Make Money From Digital PhotographyThe internet has an extraordinarily large number of photographic artists keen on making… Read more »