Bauchi State Government | Title: Operation Officer | Location: Bauchi
Bauchi State Government – Bauchi State Community and Social Development Agency is responsible for the implementation of the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The objective of the agency is to increase access by the poor people, and particularly displaced and the vulnerable people, to improved social and natural resources infrastructure services in a sustainable manner.
The Responsibilities of the Officer includes:
- Sensitize and mobilize community on CSDP objectives and activities as well as issues related to COD and Vulnerable groups.
- Facilitate communities to undertake needs assessment and prioritization that are socially inducive and environmentally sustainable;
- Facilitate communities in the formulation of CDP/GDP in line with guidelines.
- Build capacity of the CPMCs and LGRC Desk Officers, as appropriate, through providing training in requisite areas e.g. Participatory Rural Appraisals (PRAs), record and book keeping, project management, mainstreaming gender, environment and natural resources issues etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- A First Degree or HND in Engineering, Social Sciences, Biological and Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Accountancy or related field, with at least 1 year post qualification experience in any area.
- Computer literacy and willingness to learn and work extra hours and on weekends is a must.
- Applicant is not expected to be more than 35 years as at the time of recruitment and not above GL 09
The advertised posts attract remuneration commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with agreed terms.
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to submit 9 copies of Application with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of credentials to:
The General Manager,
Bauchi State Community and Social Development Agency,
No. 4b Yandoka Road, Bauchi,