Latest jobs vacancies at Beckley Consulting Limited September 26, 2022
Beckley Consulting Limited – We are a company with special focus on provision of professional support services for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, for small and big organisations. Beckley Consulting Limited (BCL) was incorporated in 2011 with its registered office in Lagos. The company is a one-stop-shop for small business professional support services, as well as, a provider and manager of contract staff for organisations.
We have assembled a team of experienced and energetic professionals and associates who are experts in various fields to provide cutting-edge services according to the needs and expectations of clients. We are guided by a strong commitment to integrity and professional excellence in all our collaborations with clients.
Beckley Consulting Recruitment and Jobs
September 26, 2022
AUGUST 3, 2022
Beckley Consulting LimitedJob Title: Aviation Operative Location: Aviation Depot,… Read more here
AUGUST 3, 2022
Beckley Consulting Limited Job Title: Quality Technician Location: Ikorodu,… Read more her
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Supervision Received: Company Safety Manager
Supervision Exercised: Nil
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
N80,000 Net Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Graphics Designer” as the subject of the mail.