Bell Oil & Gas Job Recruitment for Administrative Officers
Latest jobs vacancies at Bell Oil & Gas July 2022
Bell Oil & Gas has grown rapidly to become a leading indigenous oil service company in Nigeria. Bell Oil & Gas is a provider of Well Testing & Well Management Services, Supply, Installation and Maintenance of Rotating Equipment, Carbon/Stainless Steel Line Pipes & OCTG and Supply, Installation and Maintenance of Composite Pipe Systems. The company has the only composite pipe prefabrication facility in Nigeria. Other services include Flow Control, Surface Protection, Supply Chain Management and provision of Manpower services.
July 2022. Administrative Officers
Location: Lekki Free Zone, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Provide core administrative functions to the company’s pipe threading and valve assembly plants.
· Procurement, maintenance, and repair of company equipment/ furniture.
· Timely settlement of utility bills.
· Manage plants, office facilities, and vendors.
· Manage vehicles maintenance and repair.
· Effectively manage security personnel and cleaners.
· Ensure effective running of generators
· Maintain a high degree of safety and confidentiality of documents and company property
· Liaising with HQ IT for effective IT function in the location.
· Effective pool drivers and cars management.
· Oversee the cleaning of office premises, offices, workshops, toilets, and meeting rooms
· Liaise with HQ to ensure adequate comprehensive insurance coverage is maintained for the company’s insurable assets (property, office tools, vehicles, etc.).
· A good first degree
· At least 3 years relevant experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
· Sound relationship management skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email