Latest jobs vacancies at BellaNaija May 2022 .
BellaNaija is a leading Online Platform that focuses on inspiring, informing and entertaining Nigerians, Africans and the world. As a game changer and trailblazer in tech media, we are charged with the responsibility to show the new Africa to the world.
May 2022. Business Development Associate
Hours per Week: 40
- We are looking for a vibrant, resourceful, and fast-thinking Business Development Associate to join our team.
- The Biz Dev Associate will be part of a team that will interface with clients via the necessary forms of communication and also focus on the clients’ content on our platforms.
- At the core of it all, this role is a two-part role – client-facing role and sponsored content creation and curation – this means that you should be ready to solve the constantly changing needs of clients and partners while also working on their content for publication.
- Your day-to-day duties will involve liaising with clients, providing solutions to clients, and copyediting. To be successful in this role, you have to be a stickler for processes and procedures while being open to change and experimentation.
- The job of a Business Development Associate is important to our business success as you will be part of a team that will drive sustainable advert growth through content creation, copy-editing, boosting sales, and forging strong relationships with clients.
- You will liaise with clients via emails or other forms of communication to discuss their businesses and campaign plans.
- You will conduct face-to-face engagements as well as impromptu meetings – physical or virtual.
- You will Identify customer needs and ultimately develop opportunities for our clients to showcase themselves on our mediums.
- You will consistently increase incoming revenue streams.
- You will create, curate, and copyedit promotional content for the website and social media platforms.
- You will liaise daily with clients and partners.
- You will handle projects such as digital marketing campaigns, event sponsorship, etc
- Documenting information is accurate and concise reports for our brand and for clients when required.
- Take part in regular events, ensure correct brand representation, and utilize networking opportunities.
- Experience in copy-editing / copywriting.
- You should have experience in one or more of these fields: PR/Advertising/Marketing/Client Services/Finance.
- Knowledge of business development and client management.
- You must be self-motivated, confident, and determined.
- You must be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- You must be able to use the tools of the trade for digital marketing and CRM
- You must have strong communication and leadership skills
- You must be able to build strategic business relationships and partnerships
- Vibrant approach to work and team relations
- A proactive approach to actively using technology (including but not limited to apps) in carrying out their role.
- Be self-motivated, confident, and determined.
- Good diction and command of the English Language
- Experience in one or more of these fields: PR/Advertising/Marketing/Client Services/Finance.
- Be able to use the tools of the trade for digital marketing and CRM.
- Be able to build strategic business relationships and partnerships
- Knowledge of how to use data available and be able to take advantage of business trends and opportunities.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online