Job Title: Litigation Officer / Administrative Assistant | Location: Lekki, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Proactively assist Fee Earners with various tasks and provide administrative support on a daily basis for multiple initiatives and project by taking responsibility for data identification, collection, processing and transfer.
- Obtain due diligence materials, such as title information and documents, CAC filings, corporate certificates of good standing, etc.
- File applications, pleadings, motions and other court processes at various courts and arrange service of same when required.
- Draft emails, letters, formal agreements and other binding documents and correspondence as dictated by Fee Earners.
- Keep cases organised by establishing and organising files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software; confirming case status with Fee Earners.
- File relevant applications to obtain certified true copies of rulings and judgments at various courts.
- Implement and improve upon administrative processes for more efficient workflow.
- Proactively work to maintain up-to-date knowledge of current best practices, legal requirements, procedures, solutions, and emerging technologies.
- Oversee and maintain organised filing procedures for client lists, legal materials, case files and other documentation.
- Assist in research as dictated by Fee Earners, analyse and compile data.
- Answer telephone calls, resolve client concerns when possible, and greet and entertain clients when they wait to meet with Fee Earners.
- Contribute to firm’s overall objective by accepting ownership for accomplishing and different requests, as well exploring opportunities to add value.
- Obtain relevant information from other organisations, ministries or agencies.
- Make a constructive contribution to the non-chargeable activities of the firm.
- Undertake special task and perform other related duties as assigned in accordance with the Firm’s objectives.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with 2 – 3 years work experience.
N40,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.