Latest jobs vacancies at BFA & Co Legal September 30, 2022
BFA & Co Legal was established in 2018 and is headquartered in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. The firm has leveraged its multi-faceted legal expertise developing into a full-service law firm.
BFA & Co Legal Recruitment and Jobs
September 30, 2022.
AUGUST 3, 2022
Job Title: Corporate and Commercial / Intellectual Property… Read more here
MAY 25, 2022
We require an Accountant with at least with 2 years’ experience who will be responsible for helping the Read more here
Job Title: Accountant | BFA & Co Legal } Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require an Accountant with at least with 2 years’ experience who will be responsible for helping the Company make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking and correcting the Company’s finances.
- The individual will also be responsible for internal financial audits, reconciliation of bank statements and ensuring financial records are accurate during the entirety of the financial year.
- This role is for individuals who are passionate about personal and professional growth.
In this role, the successful candidate will be expected to have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 year’s proven experience as an Accountant
- Previous experience of Bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Be sufficiently articulate
- Ability to track payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Processing tax payments and returns
- Ability to manage financial transactions, from financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits.
- Ability to provide accurate financial position, liquidity
Successful applicants in this role will typically have:
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking skills
- The ability to work without supervision
- An excellent eye for detail and discrepancies
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong record keeping skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong flexibility and adaptability skills
- Ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Document and standardize or streamline or computerize processes
- Interface with clients and HNIs
- Strong Ethics
- Inventory tracking skills.
What’s in it for you?
You can expect:
- Attractive fixed monthly remuneration
- Job satisfaction
- An opportunity to build a strong personal network.
- An opportunity to build a personal brand as an expert in your field.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online