Latest jobs vacancies at BFA & Co Legal May 2022
BFA & Co Legal was established in 2018 and is headquartered in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. The firm has leveraged its multi-faceted legal expertise developing into a full-service law firm.
Personal Assistant / Administrative Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The client requires a Personal Assistant/Administrative Manager with 2-3 years’ experience who will be responsible for the smooth running of the office by improving office procedures and performing day to day activities, including: ordering supplies, booking appointments, arranging schedules, maintaining office equipment.
- This role is for individuals who are passionate about personal and professional growth.
In this role, the successful candidate will be expected to have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 year’s proven administrative experience
- Be sufficiently articulate
- Attend workshops and conferences when requested
- Manage correspondence by answering emails and phone calls
- Organize meetings and appointments
- Liaise with staff, suppliers, and clients
- Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation
- Work flexible hours
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Successful Applicants in this Role will Typically Have:
- Administrative skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Leadership skills
- Negotiation skills
- The ability to work without supervision
- An excellent eye for detail and discrepancies
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong record-keeping skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong flexibility and adaptability skills
- Ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Document and standardize or streamline or computerize processes
- Interface with clients and HNIs
- Inventory tracking skills.
What’s In It For You?
You can expect:
- Attractive fixed monthly remuneration plus commission
- Job satisfaction
- An opportunity to build a strong personal network.
- An opportunity to build a personal brand as an expert in your field.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online