Latest Bible Society of Nigeria Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria. September, 2021
The Bible Society of Nigeria is a member of the United Bible Societies (UBS), a global fellowship of Non-Denominational Christian organization whose primary mission involves translation of the Holy Scriptures into languages people can easily read and understand as well as production and distribution of the scriptures in various forms to meet the different needs of everyone. It also organizes life transforming programmes to engage people with the scriptures and raise fund for its activities.
Job Title: Guest House Customer Service Agent | Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos | Bible Society of Nigeria – BSN
- Manages guests’ reservations and attends to their enquiries and complaints promptly.
- Responsible for the checking in and out of guests
- Ensures guests’ privacy, and complaints are promptly and adequately addressed.
- Ensures that proper record of daily sales, provide accurate reports on events and accounts to the management.
- Ensures comprehensive preparation of hand over note as shift report to another colleague to follow-up.
- Ensure the hygienic condition of the guests’ rooms and prompt reporting of out of order rooms for quick action.
- Promptly address and report any noticed breach of the guest house values, standards and policies by any guest.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years cognate experience from reputable hotels or guest houses.
- Education: Minimum of National Diploma in Hotel Management or any related course.
- Must have good interpersonal, communication and relational skills.
- Should have strong ability to handle and solve customer’s complaints promptly.
- Must be computer literate, a team player, flexible not easily provoked, highly sensible and security conscious.
- Must be customer-centric and always eager and able to deliver timely results.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter in Word or PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.