Job Title: Office Assistant | Bible Society of Nigeria | Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure adequate cleaning of office rooms, shelves desks, chairs, windows and other office equipment.
- Perform administrative and routine clerical tasks.
- Organize and manage files and documents.
- Act as receptionists and schedule meetings and appointments,
- Support other staff with organizational and routine tasks.
- To ensure proper recording of incoming and outgoing mails within the assigned areas in the office and perform filing duties.
- Assist in typing memos and letters.
- Monitor and manage office supplies; order and distribute office supplies when required.
- Contribute to the bible distribution and fundraising effort of the society.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervising officer.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / OND qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, computer literate & strong organizational skills to plan, prioritize and execute duties.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who must be practicing Christians should send their updated CV and Application Letter in Word or PDF to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.