BIC Nigeria | Job Title: Associate Manager, Special Projects | Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria | Employment Type: Full time
BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
Ensure industrial relations and performance capability building for the LSNL products and people. Grow LSNL corporate visibility and product hygiene in Nigeria.
Main Responsibilities / Tasks
- Planning and Execution of all LSNL commercial projects to secure growth opportunities
- Participate in governments tender process and win business for LSNL
- Design and formulation of commercial activities to improve product hygiene in Nigeria.
- Annual Plan and Budget on new projects and activities nationwide
- Identify Prominent Risk and pitfalls to avoid in anticounterfeiting activities execution
- Train Sales Team on guidelines to adhere to as regards products hygiene in the value chain
- Establishment of good working relationship with Regulatory and Enforcement Authorities like Standards Organization of Nigeria, Nigeria Customs Services, Nigeria Food and Drug Administration Control.
Key Performance Indicators / Key Figures:
- Eradication of Non-conforming LSNL products
- Number of new projects
- Frequency of orders after-market cleaning projects
- Ensure no regulatory issues for LSNL
- Experience 8 years + Business relation, Sales/Marketing Experience.
- HND or BSc in any Degree.
- Proficient in the use of English language
- Valid driving license
- R – Relevant experience in Industrial Relation and Management.
- R – Relevant experience in Sales and Marketing Management.
- R – Perfect knowledge of Microsoft operating system especially Power-Point & Excel
- R – Business and results oriented with proven negotiation skills
- R – Able to identify risk and opportunities within the segments
- R – Strategic thinking, rigorous, well organized, and able to work autonomously
- D – Analytic, accurate and quick interpretation of figures
- R – A self-starter, working under their own initiative… and a completer/finisher
- R – Ability to analyze and provide clear recommendations
- R – Good communication skills (writing & verbal)
- R – Build strong relationships with both key external and internal customers
- R – Energy and passion for achievement of own commitments and delivering company objectives
- D – Able to influence and persuade others to take a specific course of action
Previous / Professional Experience:
- Relevant experience in external relations, corporate affairs and business development functions.
BIC offers a competitive salary, health insurance and 401,000. Successful candidates are required to pass a drug test and undergo a security check.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.