Title: Blogger / Content Writer| Location: Lekki, Lagos
Type: Full-time | J-World Ntertainment
J-World Ntertainment is an entertainment studio internationally acclaimed for its unique services. At J-World, we professionally operate around music, television, videos, awards and event planning with our location situated in a serene estate in Lekki, Lagos state to provide comfort and security for our clients.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach targeted audience.
- Create and manage all published content images, video and written.
- Use search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies to maximise the online visibility of website in search results.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee graphic designs and images for timeline cover, profile pictures, display pictures, promos, ads etc.
- Create, manage and promote Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation.
- Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results ROI .
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO with 2 years work experience.
- Must be conversant with daily and up to date events in the aforementioned sections.
- Must be active on social media platforms like facebook, twitter, instagram.
- Preferred candidates should command a good number of followers on these platforms.
- Should be ready to work from home.
- Must have the capability to get breaking news as soon as possible
- Social media experience
- Content creation
- Prolific writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently.
- Our preferred candidate will make daily posts on the most recent happenings in the following sections: Celebrity Gossips Entertainment Politics Sports Health Lifestyle Education Business Human Interest Travels Technology
- N20,000 – N30,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Portfolio to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must reside on the island.