Latest Jobs vacancies at Blume Nigeria
About Blume Nigeria Limited: Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Our management has many years experience in the fields of production, importing and distributing of foods products. Blume is a member of Sonia Foods Industries limited, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products.
Jobs at Blume Nigeria Limited Recruitment
January 29, 2023
October 7, 2022
Blume Nigeria LimitedJob Title: Accounting Officer Location: Asese, OgunEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description We are looking for an organized accounting officer to manage the financial bookkeeping of our business. The responsibilities… Read more here
Blume Nigeria LimitedJob Title: Van Driver Location: Ibafo, Lagos- Ibadan Expressway, OgunEmployment Type: Contract Qualifications Candidates should possess a minimum of SSCE qualifications. Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 years… Read more here
| Blume Nigeria Limited | Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented Sales Officer to oversee our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales.
- The Sales Officer’s responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, as well as preparing accurate sales and expense reports.
- You should also be able to continually identify sales opportunities through customer referrals.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Screening, recruiting and training sales employees.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- B.Sc, HND in Marketing, Business Admin, Business Management, or related field is preferred.
- Above 5 years working experiences
- A proven sales experience
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be residing within the state,