Latest jobs vacancies at Bradfield consulting in Nigeria
Bradfield consulting is a professional service firm created to provide Human Resource Solutions for organizations. Bradfield aims to provide specialized services in Recruitment and Personnel Improvement or Training. Our competitive proposition is not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal.
Bradfield Consulting Recruitment and Jobs
January 30, 2023
August 18, 2022
Bradfield Consulting LimitedJob Title: Assistant Account Officer Location: Ikeja, LagosEmployment Type: Full-timeReports to: ManagementDepartment: Admin / Account Job Summary An Assistant Account Officer prepares customer’s invoices, traces direct lodgment into bank… Read more here
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Management
- An Accounts Officer prepares customer’s invoices, traces direct lodgment into bank accounts and reconciles with invoices and receipts raised.
- He or she raises cheques for payment and daily banking operations, and prepares journal entries for accruals, pre-payments, depreciation, amortizations, errors and variances
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Creating and processing invoices.
- Cross checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy.
- Managing companyaccounts payable/receivable.
- Daily reconciliation of cash payment with E-payment.
- Sending bills and invoices to clients.
- Tracking organization expenses.
- Processing refunds.
- Timely processing of accounting ledger and sub ledgers by verifying and posting all account transactions to the accounting software on a daily basis.
- Ensure the proper documentation of the company financial records to aid the preparation of the hospital financial statements against agreed timelines.
- Efficiently maintain and manage the hospitals petty cash.
Education and Experience
- HND in Accounting or other related fields.
- Must have 1-3 years working experience.
- Must reside within Ketu, Oshodi, Ilupeju or Maryland axis.
Competency and Technical Skill Requirements:
- Ability to foster and maintain business and client relationships.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to explain and interpret fiscal related policies and general accounting.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information.
- Strong analytical and information gathering skills.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.