Latest job vacancies at BrainShare Technologies in Nigeria
BrainShare Technologies is a top-notch IT Company that specializes in quality Network and IT Services. We have taken this challenge by providing services which include High Capacity Network Connectivity, Network Virtualization, Network Managed Solutions, Network Design, Network Installation, Network Management and Security Video, Voice and Data integrated Solutions and more (Powered by NINEXT).
October 6, 2022
September 22, 2022
Brainshare Technologies Job Title: Project Trainee Location: Island, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Main Duties Introduce new networking technologies or improve existing technologies to add value to existing services & capabilities. Carry out… Read more here
September 22, 2022
Brainshare Technologies Job Title: Customer Support Officer Location: Island, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Role In Summary Provide first level off-site Customer support to Clients: Enquiry, Troubleshooting, Mail and Call Management etc. to… Read more here
September 22, 2022
Brainshare Technologies & Services Nigeria LimitedJob Title: Accountant Location: Lagos, Island LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Role in Summary Ensures all revenue of the company are collected at record time. Summarizes receivable by maintaining… Read more here
July 29, 2022
Brainshare TechnologiesJob Title: Project Trainee Location: Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Main Duties Responsible for maintaining crucial documents which track project progress and review with Project Officer. Support the fiber engineer in… Read more here
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for maintaining crucial documents which track project progress and review with Project Officer.
- Support the fiber engineer in splicing and resolving trouble tickets.
- Carryout technical site survey and report to Project Officer.
- Design Project plan for Project implementation.
- Facilitate the rapid and efficient completion of the Project programme.
- Prepare Bill of material (BOM) for project and submit for approval.
- Coordinate and supervise Contractors on Project implementation.
- Coordinate the signing of Job Completion Certificate.
- Ensure that Project results are made available to the relevant people, providing feedback to Project Manager, Senior Project Officer and other Staff as necessary.
- Monitor the progress of Project against agreed and documented time and budget targets while ensuring appropriate quality standards are maintained.
- Submit weekly report on number survey carried out, Project in progress, Project completed, Project yet to start and JCC signed.
- Any other Tasks assigned to you by the Management.
Personal Qualities & Qualifications
Job Holder need to be:
- Degree holder in Civil Engineering or Science from reputable higher institution.
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- A focussed, self-motivated Project Officer with creative flair who will bring Project Management strategies to life.
- Candidate must possess excellent customer interface, analytical and presentation skills and be able to influence internal and external organizations.
- A highly effective individual who has an absolute eye for detail and is focussed on improving business performance through exceptional Project management, reporting and evaluation.
- Preferrably resides close to Lekki Phase 1 and Apapa, Lagos
Demand on the Job:
- Demonstrated experience in budget and financial management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot, and to meet short and long-term deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and wiliness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work under none or minimal supervision.
- Excellent critical and creative thinking and analytical skills.
- 23 – 30 years of age.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2022
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.