Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- We are urgently recruiting to fill the position of a Branch Manager for one of our branches, the branch manager will be responsible for supervising and managing the company branch.
- They will oversee financial reports, meeting up with branch targets, and grow branch revenue.
- Duties include managing and supervising employees, marketing of company product, assisting customers, and providing excellent customer service.
- Prepares financial statements and analysis for branch
- Manages and supervises department employees; responsible for day-to-day supervision and leadership
- Maintains and oversees all banking procedures and processes
- Overseeing approvals of loans, lines of credit, and other fiscal plans
- Assisting with customer service and satisfaction
- Marketing branch within the community to attract business
- Records and researches all financial information for analysis
- Oversees budget reports, preparation of budgets, and analysis of budgets
- Advises on procedures and financial management as well as developing policies
- Oversees financial reports for taxes, regulatory agencies, and other financial groups relating to branch finance
- Forecasts and plans according to fiscal needs
- Growing company numbers of investment accounts
- HND / B.Sc. in Marketing or any other related discipline
- Must have work in a Financial institution
- 4-5 years of Experience
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be contacted.
About Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited
Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited is a rapidly expanding, opportunity-creating and customer-focused microfinance Institution (MFI) in Nigeria. A member, Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (ANMFIN), the company registered in July 2018 with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and opened her first branch on August 1, 2018.