Job Title: Branch Manager | GTI Microfinance Limited | Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
- Expand the branch customer base through the opening of new active customer accounts and activation of inactive accounts.
- Creation of quality risk assets.
- Providing leadership to facilitate prompt repayment on due loans and keeping the Portfolio At Risk (PAR) within the guiding internal threshold.
- Maintain good oversight on Teller and CSO and uphold controls around their operations.
- Drive revenue and profitability through mobilization of low-cost deposits and minimizing running expenses.
- Safeguard the fixed assets of the branch.
- Monitor performance of marketing staff for optimal productivity.
- Support advocacy and migration of customers to the digital platform and other automated channels.
- Issuance and presentation of performance reports.
- Instill discipline and punctuality among the staff in the branch.
- Training of branch staff for optimal productivity and mastery of Credit policies, practices, and regulations.
- Attain top rating in the audit of the branch.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-10 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.