Job Location: Nigeria | Job Title: Brand Manager |Asset & Resource Management Holding Company
Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
About the Role
- The job holder will be responsible for designing efficient branding processes to maintain brand consistency, justifying branding efforts with data, building inter-departmental relationships to build support bases for branding activities and driving real-time engagements in the social media space.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
- Master’s Degree in Public Relations or Marketing
- Professional Certification in Public Relations or Advertising from a recognized professional body (e.g. CIPR, NIPR, APCON)
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience in Corporate Communication, Advertising and/or Marketing Research.
Application Closing Date
20th December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes, using the Job Title as the subject of the email to: [email protected]