Title: Brand Marketing Manager | Teal Harmony | Location: Lagos
Teal Harmony is currently seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill the role of Brand Marketing Manager ID: BMM7893
Remuneration: 250,000 – 300,000
Teal Harmony is an established renovation and interior design company based in Nigeria.
Our client, an Interior design company located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, who are specialists in this field seek to employ a Brand Marketing Manager who will oversee the brand structuring of the company in an oversaturated marketplace. The brand manager makes sure products, services and even people resonate. He/she gets to the crux of what the company is all about and stands for, and helps tell that story in a genuine way.
Your responsibilities includes;
- You will be responsible for the overall image of a product or person.
- Researching the marketplace to determine where the product or client fits in (i.e analyzing competitive positioning, products, brands and spending);
- Helping create designs and layouts for print and digital advertising concepts signage and collateral
- Overseeing promotional activities; analyzing pricing and sales
- (Re)evaluating how the brand can appear to a wider consumer base.
- carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print
- broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of the brand
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as design team,IT,Finance,Project,etc)
- Managing budgets and a team of junior assistants
- Organising events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoot
Skills required for this role;
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
- Team working skills
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with and an understanding of market research
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaign ideas
- Relationship management and storytelling prowess are also critical
Basic requirements for this role
- Bsc in public relations,Mass communication, Marketing or any related field.
- Must have 5years and above working experience in this role.
- Professional certification on marketing,brand management or related field
Application Closing Date
May 30, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.