Latest job vacancies at Brandmatic Nigeria
Brandmatic is a creative media and technology company operating out of Lagos, Nigeria. We are a digital advertising agency operating from Lagos, Nigeria that is involved in branding, digital marketing and promotions as well as talent management.
Jobs at Brandmatic Nigeria
January 29, 2023
December 16, 2022
Brandmatic Nigeria Job Title: Real Estate and Lifestyle Content Specialist Location: Lekki, LagosEmployment Type: Full-time Job Description We are looking for an intelligent content specialist to guide and develop the content… Read more here
Graphics Designer and Video Editor
December 16, 2022
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, marketing visuals, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
- Work closely with the team to visually explain complex data findings, including infographics
- Work with writers/copywriters, producer and other members of the team to produce compelling graphics.
- Video Editing: trailers, commercials, developer diaries, interviews, cinematics, b-roll, sizzle reels, etc.
- Motion Graphics: Animated slates, rotoscoping, motion/camera tracking, typography, keying, etc.
- Live Production: Assistance in lighting setup, camera operation, set dressing, etc.
- Assist with the writing and presentation of cohesive and persuasive rationales for campaign creative approaches, including page layout, presentation design, icon creation and photo editing.
- Assist with the artistic input and design for web and print materials, video contents and social media products.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs proactively and upon feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Design, Art or a related field is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proven graphic designing and video editing experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, video editing and web limitations; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve, Dreamweaver, After Effect, Photoshop).
- Can handle a camera.
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- A keen eye for details and aesthetics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A team player, who is also self-motivated.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an introductory email, CV and samples of recent work to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Name as the subject of the mail.